A fabulous trip to Teesmouth Field Centre.

4

Posted by Woodpecker's Class | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on April 30, 2014

Even thought the sun didn’t shine, we had a fantastic day.  You will hear all about it in our Class Assembly on Friday 2nd May. Please let us know what you think by adding your comments.

Teesmouth Field Centre on PhotoPeach

Comments (4)

Hi Woodpecker Class, Thanks for your comment on our blog. It was great to hear from you.
From Mrs Walsh

Your blog is amazing, did you have fun at the beach? Thank you for watching our blog.
From Adam and Ellie.

We watched wacky races and we are making some cars. We looked at your blog and it is really good.
From Chloe, Amy and Olivia.

It was sunny and it only took 10 minutes to get to the beach. We watched wacky races to make cars.
From Alessio, Calvin and Daniel.

I liked your show it was amazing. Well done! What did you find at the beach? We found crabs.
From Sebastian, Joseph and Joe.

It is not far to the beach, I liked making the big sand towers. We are doing some exciting things, are you doing anything exciting? We are making odd cars. We have been testing materials to see which was the best.
From Roseanna, Megan and Katie.

Hi, year 1 and 2 the beach is only 10 minutes away. Your pictures look good.
From Paige, Amy and Courtney.

Hi, you’ve got lots of pictures, we hope you have had a lovely time. When did you go? We are making cars, what are you doing? The beach was a 10 minute walk. What did you do at the beach?
From Sam, Jack, Aidan and Elliott.

Hi, What are you doing today? We are making silly cars, we watched wacky races to give us some idea. We think it’s really fun.
From Milly and Georgie.

Thank you for commenting on our blog. It was a 10 minute walk to the beach.
From Alfie.

Hi, I’ve seen your message on the slideshow it was very good. Our favourite activity was making crazy things in the sand. It was a bit muddy on the beach because the sand was squelching. What was your favorite activity when you went on the beach?
From Katie, Olivia and Rachael.

I loved the trip to teesmouth field centre and the beech because it was awesome and we took lots of pictures and also built sandcastles.

It looks like you all had a very interesting day and you all did very well in your class assembly, it’s a shame the weather was poor, well done.

It looks like you had an amazing day!
It is one of my favourite trips! What did you find on the beach?

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar